N. Janine Dickey, 2015 James B. Boskey ADR Practitioner of the Year, has over 25 years of litigation, mediation, arbitration, and alternative dispute resolution experience in diverse areas including: commercial, business, insurance, employment, property, estate, and community matters. Serving corporations, small businesses, non-profits and individuals, she has successfully resolved hundreds of matters throughout NJ and the greater New York City and Philadelphia areas.
With a law degree from Georgetown Law Center, a psychology degree from the University of Virginia, and Professional Accreditation in Commercial, Business & General Civil Mediation, N. Janine Dickey, has provided legal and conflict resolution services in diverse areas for over 25 years. As a recognized leader in Alternative Dispute Resolution, she is a frequent speaker, presenter and trainer of conflict management and negotiation techniques.
- 2015 James B. Boskey Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Practitioner of the Year
- Professional Accreditation in Business, Commercial & General Civil Mediation
- National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- NJ Supreme Court Committee for Complementary Dispute Resolution
- Past President- New Jersey Bar Association- Dispute Resolution Section
- Certified Mediator for US Federal District Courts- NJ
- NJ State Court Approved Mediator for Civil, General Equity and Probate
N. Janine Dickey has successfully mediated and resolved hundreds of diverse matters throughout New Jersey and the greater New York City and Philadelphia areas. She provides conflict resolution services to private clients and through US Federal and State Court Affiliated Programs. She serves corporations, small businesses, non-profits and individuals.